Happy Friday everyone! YAY!
So happy the long weekend is here. I miss Billy a lot during the week, it's so nice having him home in the day and seeing him play with Benjamin. They are adorable together....adorable.
Anyway, here are a few things to check out over your weekend.
- Want to look like Clemence Poesy? Ya, me too. Lisa Eldridge has done a great video tutorial on getting her look.
- Just ordered myself a copy of Bringing Up Bebe as recommended by Joanna. So excited to read, since we all know the French do everything better than we do.
- I have been listening to this Bon Iver cd on repeat. Especially this song.
- Ana has shared yet another amazing baby meal plan. I might as well make her blog my homepage.
- How cute are these air mail note cards? Love them.
- My friend Corinne just had a baby, and she's having trouble getting him into a sleep routine. I'm STILL struggling with this, and I found this amazing article today. So helpful, especially if you're not into the cry-it-out method like me. My baby is crying, I go to him. Sorry if you don't get that.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Image via Let's Get Lost