Happy Friday everyone!
Friday isn't quite the same for me these days...Billy was recently transferred from one location of his company to another, and he is now working continental shifts (meaning, all weekend, every other weekend....it's awful) so my weekend isn't really beginning until Monday. But, either way, I hope you all enjoy your weekend! Looks like we will have some great weather, so I hope to take Benjamin out a lot and maybe do a little more work in our garden :)
Here are a few links to get your weekend started.
- Benjamin NEEDS this playhouse. (Ok maybe I do).
- A really great small backyard makeover.
- Speakin of backyards, here is a list of things to do in your garden in May.
- Geometric waste basket? Yes please.
- Mother's Day is right around the corner. As always, Joanna gave us a fab gift guide.
- Love this DIY Terrarium. May just have to give this one a try.
- Pantone toothbrushes? Oh my god.
Image via Swiss Miss