With Blog Podium coming up this weekend (eeeeee!) I am in the process of making sure I have EVERYTHING ready to take with me. I live outside of Toronto, so I need to be prepared. And I'm pretty into being the over-prepared girl. It's just who I am. I will inevitably forget something and hate myself for being so careless...this is just the cycle. Anyway...
This is my list so far.
- Ticket to Blog Podium (I know, I'm a genius)
- iPhone (obviously)
- iPhone charger
- Notebook (because I'm not the cool girl with the iPad...yet)
- 17 pens, give or take
- Pink highlighter
- Pink post-its
- Business cards, etc.
- Networking notes, questions I want to ask, etc.
- GUM. And floss.
- Glasses, because I can see about 2 feet in front of me and then things get fuzzy
- Umbrella/jacket, weather depending
- Tote bag (Rain tote, as pictured, by Bookhou)
- Safety pin (you never know!)
- Scarf in case it's chilly inside (thanks for the suggestion Jordana!)
Am I forgetting anything? Help!
Image via Bookhou