Now that I'm home with Ben indefinitely, I plan on spending a lot of time outside with him over the summer. And so, naturally, I need the perfect clothes. Today I was out shopping with one of my BFFs, Emma, and found this dress. It is literally the PERFECT summer outfit for me. Besides the fact that the model is doing a super awesome pose,which sells it on it's own, there are many reasons that I had to buy this, including:
- It has stripes. I really like stripes.
- It's strapless, so I won't get a weird farmer's tan.
- It's not too clingy. I had a baby, I can't do clingy anymore.
- It was dirt cheap. $26. Awesome.
- It has pockets. If you show me a dress that has pockets, I will just buy it even if I hate it.
What is your summer uniform? I need more ideas!!
Image via Garage