Well friends, it turns out that the Smashing Pumpkins are consistently awesome. What a GREAT night!
We headed in to Toronto, had dinner, made a quick stop to see this Banksy that Billy was pretty excited about. So cool.
After that we headed over to the ACC to see SP, and they were incredible.
Things I learned during our night out:
- Billy Corgan is hilarious.
- The guy behind us who yelled "Play something I know!" represents everything that is wrong with concert goers. WHY ARE YOU HERE???
- Beer cups with sippy lids are both practical and brilliant.
- Toronto is a really, really fun city.
- I'm starting to look really old in pictures.
- I need an iPhone5. I can no longer take unblurry photos. (However, the blurriness might be my best friend re: looking old).
- My husband is awesome.