The holiday parties are starting (ours is getting close!) and so of course my priorities are cute party dresses and makeup. Meh, the food will work itself out, right?
Anyway, this year I'm loving the look of perfect red lips with thick lashes and hints of gold. Here's a little list of some of my favs.
- Class Ruby Woo by MAC. This is the perfect lipstick. You can blot most of it off for just a touch of colour, or load it on. Either way, it works on just about everyone.
- Nars Night Series shadow in Night Sun. I actually bought a less expensive one (Annabelle eye shadow in Golden Shine) because I probably won't wear this again, ever. But if I was going to splurge, this is the one I would have bought.
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Golden. Yes, there is a way cooler OPI or Essie version I'm sure, but again, this is a once a year thing, so I went cheap.
- Volum' Express One-by-one Washable Mascara. I love mascara, of course, but I need to be able to get it off using just my face wash. Call me lazy. A lot of them say they do that, but this one actually does. (I've tried them ALL and most of them do not wash off well).
- Quo false lashes. Just call me Tammy Fay this year, I'm going to blow people away with my ridiculously overdone eyelashes. Just you wait.
Image via Arrest This Heart